Friday, January 3, 2014

Sharing some Pinque Peacock Love




Hello everyone!  Today, I used these beautiful Large and Medium Elegant Florals to add to a jewelry piece I would like to call "Love is Abloom".  A new year to me comes with the anticipation of sharing love and the spring to come…in other words…hearts and flowers!  I used two gorgeous Pinque Peacock Elegant Florals and layered them, along with a bronze filigree flower piece and a polymer clay flower I created and gold-leafed.  I used several different types of chains to make a very "fashion forward" necklace.  There are crystals, other bronze pieces, a stamped bronze heart, etc. used in this piece.  I think it is perfect to wear for Valentine's Day with my wonderful husband.  I love how it turned out.  I hope that you will think of Pinque Peacock for more than just your paper crafts in this New Year.  Make your resolution to use more Pinque Peacock products every day!



 

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty! Love the little bit of pink peeking through the middle:) Great way to mix all the different medias together! Looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! this is gorgeous, fabulous job

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning! WOW, I'm speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa this is a beautiful. I love the add flower. Your necklace has a beautiful vintage style.

    ReplyDelete