Hello to all of our Pretty Little Peacocks
Welcome to Pinque Peacock’s
April New Release
We hope you will enjoy your time as you hop and that you feel inspired to create after visiting the Talented Pinquettes' Blogs! This hop will showcase projects that have been created using some of the April NEW RELEASE Products from Pinque Peacock.
We are thrilled to have you joining us this month as this is a very special New Release of products and we are all so very excited to share it all with you! Our April Release is full of beautiful color palettes, wonderful inspiration from the Pinquettes, and fabulous sparkle and shine as we celebrate PEACOCKS.
After hopping, be sure to visit the Pinque Peacock Shop on FB to order the New Release items to jazz up tons of your projects.
You also will want to stop back on Monday, to see our announcement of another Prize Giveaway that will be available as we sponsor the Craftin Desert Divas' Newest Link It Up Party!
One winner, who has hopped all 3 days (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) of our Pinque Peacock April New Release and followed the RULES BELOW will win
this . . . .
$15.00 PAQ BUNDLE PRIZE
which includes all of this . . . .
(4) Beaded Stick Pins (6) Large Felt Poppers
(2) Layered Garden Beauties
(2) Large 1.5" Fabric Covered Buttons (FCB)
(6) Small 3/4" Fabric Covered Buttons (FCB)
(1) 2.5" Splendid Swirl (w/Embellished Center)
Do YOU want to WIN?
Here is How****:
1 – Hop to ALL of the stops over the course of the 3 Day Hop and comment at each Pinquette Blog (Lineup for all 3 Days is below)
2 – Follow the Pinque Peacock Blog and Facebook Page/Shop
3 – Follow EACH of the Pinquettes’ Personal Blogs who are participating as Hop Stops this weekend.
****You MUST do ALL of the steps above to be included in the random drawing for the prize. We would hate for you to lose out on winning just because you didn't follow these easy rules :( ****
The Hop will remain open until Wednesday, April 17th, at 8:00 a.m. EST. The random drawing will be held sometime during that week that follows andannounced by April 24th.
Thanks for stopping by to view my post today! I have created a fashion ring, which measures about 3 inches in diameter (I love these fashion rings!) I have created “peacock feathers” from stringing 2 mm seed beads, and inserting a crystal in the middle of each one. The centerpiece for this ring is Pinque Peacock’s beautiful Silk Peacock fabric button! I truly think this is a creative piece, if I do say so myself! Let your imagination go crazy!! ~Pinquette Lisa
Now if you find yourself Hopping off the Path on any of the three days, you can use this Lineup to get back on the Right Track . . .
DAY 1 (4/12/13):
Jennifer ~ http://www.jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
Kimberly P ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
DAY 2 (4/13/13):
DAY 3 (4/14/13):
Rebecca ~ http://bloomingpink.blogspot.com/
Jessica ~ http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com
Thank You for hopping along and we hope you had Loads of Fun!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For a Quick Reference, Here is a Full List of all the Pinquette Artists' Blogs
so you can stop in and visit :)
▪ Pinque Peacock ~ http://pinquepeacock.blogspot.com/
▪ Beckie ~ http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/
▪ Donna ~ http://createdbydonnak.blogspot.com/
▪ Heather L ~ http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/
▪ Janet ~ http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
▪ Jennifer ~ http://www.jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com/
▪ Jessica B ~ http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com/
▪ Kimberly P ~ http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com
▪ Lisa ~ http://mycraftyspaces.blogspot.com/
▪ Marji ~ http://www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com/
▪ Paula ~ http://ScrapYourWorld1.blogspot.com/
▪ Rebecca ~ http://bloomingpink.blogspot.com/
▪ Rhonda: http://flowersbyrhonda.blogspot.com
▪ Shelley ~ http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/
▪ Susie ~ http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/
▪ Teresa ~ http://www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com/
▪ Tracy ~ http://lovesbuggin.blogspot.com/